- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage (Hot or Mild)
- 1/3 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 3-4 cups of Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pan drippings
- Pillsbury Grands Southern Style Buttermilk Biscuits
- Brown breakfast sausage in skillet or frying pan.
- Remove half the grease from the pan after the sausage has browned.
- Add 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour and 2 cups of milk, stirring till begins to thicken.
- Add 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce, ½ tsp of seasoned salt, 2 tbsp of butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.