- 4 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 medium Onions
- 1 bunch Scallions
- 2 Broccoli Crowns
- 1 (16 oz) bag Carrots (shredded or chips)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (de-seeded and sliced)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Baby Corn Nuggets
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Sliced Mushrooms (rinsed)
- 1 cup Uncooked White Rice, Jasmine Rice, or Lo-Mein Noodles
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Salt
*Asian Stir-Fry Sauce Mix from scratch*
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger (fresh ground)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Wasabi Paste
- Marinate 4 lbs. of boneless chicken breasts in Asian stir-fry sauce from scratch mix, overnight but set aside and refrigerate extra sauce mixture for vegetables.
- Brush grill grates with Canola cooking oil and heat grill to 400 degrees and grill chicken breasts.
- Once chicken is removed from the grill, chop or cube grilled chicken and set aside to add to mix later.
Cooking Instructions (skillet or wok)
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil on med heat. Add on onions, carrots, peppers, broccoli, and baby corn nuggets, continuously folding while allowing time for vegetables to soften.
- Drizzle stir-fry sauce mix to taste while folding.
- Once everything has softened, add chicken and scallions, pour remaining stir-fry sauce mix over top, and stir.
Makes 4-6 Servings